[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - disabling proxy caching in jsp

purna_cherukuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 07:18:00 EST 2006

Hi,

I am facing problem due to proxy caching. I am using jboss portal 4.0.2 with myfaces.

My problem is, Proxy server is caching the request and response for the main url. When i given that url, it should send me to login page. But, for the first user it is sending to login page and for other users, it is sending the response which has been got recently for the first request.

So i want to disable the proxy caching mechanism. How can i do it in my code? Or how can i configure jboss to give the response which cant be cached?

I have tried various HTTPHeaders in my jsp page.

  |                 response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
  | 	response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-store");
  | 	response.setHeader("Cache-Control","max-age=0");
  | 	response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
  | 	response.setHeader("Cache-Control","private");
  | 	response.setHeader("Cache-Control","proxy-revalidate");

Plz reply if anyone knows..

thanks in advance...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990001#3990001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990001