[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Does JBOSS Portal Support CSS ?

Abdullatif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 09:30:09 EST 2006

1) I want to use JBOSS portal. But I wonder this. Can I use templates for portal like I can use at an website? I know that I can use web site templates for web sites. Templates support picture, font, color v.s. for web site. if not what kind of things can I customize at portal.
2) I tried JBOSS portal some. And see some bugs. Is there anyone that using jboss portal for an important site. Or must I look for another portal.

Thanks for help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990048#3990048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990048