[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityManager: For newbies or to close gaps in your know

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 10:34:46 EST 2006

Hi bfo81,

I enjoyed reading your post - well done. You asked about how to run into a LIE:

anonymous wrote :
  | Seam Managed Persistence Context
  | I must confess that I never ran into LazyInitializationExceptions (abbr. LIE). I use an Extended Persistence Context in a Conversation scoped Stateful Session Bean. And when accessing related entities the EntityManager lazily fetches them without complaint. Don't ask me why. Maybe you can add a case where the LIE occurs.

I just wrote a post, which seems to be closely connected to the issues which touch upon and exposes a LIE.

I think you will enjoy reading it, even though its a bit lengthy.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=96021

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990114#3990114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990114