[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Recent Windows update might have broke my jboss - JNDI

jsaletan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 12:06:43 EST 2006

I'm running JBoss 3.2.5 and Tomcat 5.0 on Windows 2003 and after the latest round of MS updates my application (Adobe LiveCycle Policy Server) stopped working.  After I uninstalled KB924191 which is the MSXML 4.0 security update it started working again.  I'm pretty new to JBoss and am not adept at interpreting the logs so it's hard for me to say exactly what the problem was.  I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem and if there's a better solution than not patching.

Thanks,
Jesse

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990153#3990153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990153