[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - org.jbpm.JbpmException: setRollbackOnly was invoked

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 19:01:51 EST 2006

Hello,

I have been struggling to get jBPM running on Tomcat 5.5.17. As it currently stands, the webapp seems to have deployed with all the jars specfieid in 'JBPM3 on Tomcat' thread. When I try to visit index.jsp I get FacesException that it cannot get value for userBean.userSelectItem. I have posted that on the same thread.

Then I copied hsqldb.jar to my jbpm\web-inf\lib and also added log4j.properties to classes folder. Now I get following exception -

org.jbpm.JbpmException: setRollbackOnly was invoked while configuration specifie
s user managed transactions
        at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.close(DbPersistenceServi
ce.java:139)
        at org.jbpm.svc.Services.close(Services.java:211)
        at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.close(JbpmContext.java:139)
        at org.jbpm.msg.command.CommandExecutorThread.executeCommand(CommandExec
utorThread.java:139)
        at org.jbpm.msg.command.CommandExecutorThread.run(CommandExecutorThread.
java:79)

and it is throwing this exception periodically. so my question is was it right thing to add that jar file? I did not see any hsql specific jar in the lib folder and Tomcat doesn't have any by default like jBoss so I thought of adding one.

Also I don't think I am getting anything by adding log4j.properties. How do I turn on logging from jBPM?

Please let me know what I am doing wrong? :(

I have to get this working by tomorrow :((

Thank you in advance.
- Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990294#3990294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990294