[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Injection and disinjection control

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 19:36:01 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : Could you please elaborate a bit why injection is happening for every method call instead of only 1 time on the 1st call.

Because the value of a contextual variable can change b/w calls.

anonymous wrote : I'm asking because I thought that configuration with xml or with annotations leads to the same result.

It definitely does not, and the docs make this very clear.

Stop pre-optimizing! The FIRST rule of performance is don't make assumptions about performance before you actually have a real application which has a performance problem. This is a basic rule that all good programmers follow. Seam's bijection is NOT going to make your fast application slow!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990303#3990303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990303