[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Excessive [could not destroy component] 1.1B1 to 1.1CR1

rdewell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 19:55:07 EST 2006

Alright, it's my fault, but this thread has gotten off topic.

No, my session scoped SFSB are not sitting around idle.  They're being used almost constantly throughout the app session.  What I'm trying to explain in both the ticket (and apologies for diverging here) is that I believe it is Seam's responsibility to handle this better, and agnostic to the JEE container.

Regardless of that perspective I have, back to topic, as of 1.1CR1, Seam is no longer destroying these components successfully (above error).  I have @CacheConfig set at 35 minutes.  It was previously at 30 minutes and worked FINE on 1.1b1 and below.  Seam had no problems destroying these components.

So, I don't know what's changed.  I guess I'll have to dig more info up.  I find the whole thing strange myself.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990308#3990308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990308