[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBossAS 3.2.6 - Eclipse 3.2.1 - JBossIDE 2.0beta1 - My serve

muko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 1 19:32:45 EDT 2006

Hi,
In my fresh Eclipse 3.2.1, I've installed JBoss IDE 2.0 Beta1.
I have configured (from the server view) a JBoss 3.2.6 server.

When I start the server (either in debug or normal mode) from Eclipse, in the server view, JBoss always stay in "starting" status. Anyway the log says that the server is up. How can I fix this?

Furthermore, if I start JBoss from Eclipse, the server can't compile my jsp pages. If I start the server from a DOSPrompt all goes well.

Help! Please. I don't wanto to switch back to eclipse 3.1 :(...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975379#3975379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975379