[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - link between Keystore and UsernameToken ???

kristof_taveirne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 07:47:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I can decrypt the soapmessage on a user-based manner.

What I mean is that I want to link the UsernameToken to a keystore.
What I would like to do is to persist the key for a specific user in a database and then when I receive a web service call I could use the usernametoken to lookup the key I can use for decryption.

I've seen something similar in xws-security (if I remember correctly). There the key can be fetched from a database using a parameterized SQL query.

Is there something similar in Jbossws?

Greetz,
Kristof.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975470#3975470