[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Sign/Encrypt unprefixed elements

farido do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 09:11:08 EDT 2006

  Hello,

  I'm a newbie in JBOSSWS. I have not been able to encrypt/sign arbitrary SOAP elements.
  For instance, given the following SOAP request message

<env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
   <env:Header/>
   <env:Body>
      <ns1:echoUserType xmlns:ns1='http://org.jboss.ws/samples/wssecurity'>
         <UserType_1 xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'>
            Kermit
         </UserType_1>
      </ns1:echoUserType>
   </env:Body></env:Envelope>
  i have been able to sign/encrypt the element <ns1:echoUserType>, with the following configuration:

      {http://org.jboss.ws/samples/wssecurity}echoUserType

   Unfortunately, i have not been able to specify the same for its child element nodes individually. These are not prefixed and a
   default namespace has not been defined/generated explicitly in the SOAP message.
   I tried out the following possiblilities but, ,unfortunately, none of them worked out:

  {}UserType_1
  {""}UserType_1
  UserType_1
  {http://org.jboss.ws/samples/wssecurity}UserType_1

  How can i specify encryption/signature for unprefixed elements individually, such as for UserType_1?

  Thanks in advance,
  Farid.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975477#3975477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975477