[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Managed Connection Pool Issue

sivashanmugam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 10:51:39 EDT 2006

I am migrating applications from Weblogic to JBoss for our clients. And I face an serious issue of Managed Connection pool. The maximum connection count is reached very fast and it seems the connection is not getting destroyed frequently. I am closing the connection using the close method and setting the connection object to null

For eg if "dbConnection" is the Connection object

dbConnection.close();
dbConnection = null;

Will the second line dbConnection = null affect the Managed Connection pool in any way? It would be great if you can show some pointers for this issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975512#3975512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975512