[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - how to configure Client socket Address??

hendra_netm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 11:31:55 EDT 2006

Currently I have to move to new server which its hostname is set to localhost in /etc/hosts. I am not allowed to change this configuration.

I use three different hosts. One is for messaging server, one for message producer, one for message consumer.

First time, I have problem with sending messages. After reading this thread : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=89208

, I am successfully sending messages to the server, but unfortunately I still cannot receive messages, since messaging server try to send messages to localhost.

I suspect that client gives localhost address to server (due to its configuration in /etc/hosts).  But I don't know what should I do to fix this one.

Any sugestion will be appreciated. :-)

My other question, related with this one : is there any configuration/method that allows us to tell our messaging application to look into dns server instead of /etc/hosts?

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Hendra

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975535#3975535