[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModelSelection problem

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 12:43:03 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply.  I removed the immediate attribute, to no avail.  It appeared, however, that because the rows were uniquely named in the resulting JSP, that it should have worked regardless.  As you might have gleaned from the JSF, I also implemented a paginator.  FWIW, If I were to traverse the paginator, and select a row on a different page, it will also select that page's first row, and not the first row of the entire List.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975564#3975564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975564