[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with injection in an jsf action listener

cristi.ciuc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 13:26:09 EDT 2006

Thank you for the replies.

So, I understand that when

<f:actionListener type="com.nortel.emp.listener.AddRoleListener" />

is called, a new instance of the listener gets created, that is not intercepted by Seam. Is that correct?

If so,  my question still stands: how can I use seam injection in a JSF ActionListener? How can I tell Seam via the <f:actionListener /> tag to use an existing instance of my listener, (annotated as a seam component ) and not create a new one?

Thx,
Cristi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975571#3975571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975571