[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Embedded EJB3 Proxy and EJB3-RC9 server

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 14:45:26 EDT 2006

Came across this last week after upgrading to RC9; I wasn't careful to ensure that my client libs for EJB3 were identical to those used by the server.

In my case:

The serializable proxy currently isn't specifying a serialVersionUID, and mixing-n-matching versions of the EJB3 JARs led to the error.  This is documented in http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-402.

Try checking that your EJB3 JARs on your client's classpath are the same as being used by the deployer on the server?

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975580#3975580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975580