[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss 4.0.4RC1 - no Web Console and No Style!

rocken7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 17:38:10 EDT 2006

Also, lets talk a little about the web-console, and about jmx-console ...

Plz my brethren jboss folks, take a moment and look at your console design, maaaan ... you couldn't pay me to make such ugly azz stuff.

Its like you were hit over the head with a club as you coded up the page.

Or you were paid to make it as lame as possible by brilliant anti-aesthetes.

Or you're sense of style is so out there that only a cyclop with bifoculs would enjoy it.

Which one is it buddies?

I suppose the $250ML from redhat didn't acquire you a couple of mac guys in black tshirts that could do this stuff in their sleep...

lol

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975614#3975614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975614