[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - ejb3.deployer?

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 01:07:21 EDT 2006

Where is the ejb3.deployer folder supposed to be? I downloaded 4.0.4.GA of JBoss from the GUI installer (and selected the "all" install), but in my server/default/deploy there's no ejb3.deployer directory.

This confuses me because the TrailBlazer documentation keeps referring to it. In fact, many other places refer to it.

Where is this folder?!

And where is:

- ejb3-clustered-sfsbcache-service.xml
- ejb3-entity-cache-service.xml

Why is an "all" installation of the most recent version of the GUI install giving such a bullshit configuration, with not half of the files/folders that all the tutorials and books out there are referring to?

JBoss documentation disappoints, as usual.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975660#3975660

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975660