[jboss-user] [O'Reilly JBoss 3.0/4.0 Workbook] - Why is there a Hibernate setting in my persistence.xml?

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 01:22:43 EDT 2006

Why in the world is there a Hibernate setting in my persistence.xml for Chapter 4? I thought this was supposed to be a EJB3 tutorial, not a Hibernate tutorial!

Please explain what is going on here...

Also, how does the JBoss know to use Hibernate? I haven't specified Hibernate anywhere, so how does JBoss know what to do with persistence.xml's Hibernate setting???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975662#3975662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975662