[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:link... /> - how to generate links?

superfis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 06:00:58 EDT 2006

Hi Gavin,

  I didn't notice it earlier because there was time to bad :) but <s:link/> tag doesn't support view data binding correctly yet. I took a look into newest HtmlLink.java and there exists data binding implementation but without influence encodeUrl content.

Is it possible to relocate mentioned part of code before encodeUrl and connect view with viewId to achieve the same functionality for data binded values as for 'normal' ones?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975702#3975702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975702