[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Installation Configuration

TheAndruu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 11:47:17 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to write a script to automatically install JBoss and I'm have a few questions about the installation.

I've tried running the automatic install with the only variables I knew of, installGroup and installpath, like so: java -jar jboss-4.0.4.GA-Patch1-installer.jar -installGroup ejb3 installpath="C:\Test\Foo"

Are there any other variables I can send in as parameters?  I've tried using the wizard installation, and I see that it allows the user to specify the server name, etc.  Is there a way I could set such values through the command line?  If I use the wizard, is there a way I could reliably determine the directory of the installation, such as a registry entry or something?

Thanks in advance to all who respond.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975797#3975797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975797