[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - how to set uploadRepositoryPath relative to jboss working di

alex.x.zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 13:12:58 EDT 2006

I searched the forum but didn't find it discussed anywhere.

In my web.xml file, I configed an extensionFilter to limit the uploadThresholdSize to 100 KB, but I don't know how to set the uploadRepositoryPath relative to jboss working directory.

The default value is "/temp" which doesn't exist in most linux or windows systems if you don't create it manually. Because these file chunks will not and should not be persisted from jboss restart. so I cannot think of a reason to preserve them.

can anybody shine any lites?

thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975834#3975834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975834