[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam + jbpm + portal + IPC + facelets + jsf

germit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 16:48:20 EDT 2006

hello,

me is new to jboss portal and i search for an example with the mentioned technologies.

we have a few jsf portlets and now try to have communication between them. where i can read something about IPC with JSF Portlets. the examples and tutorials i found so far, talk about portlets with an own portlet- class using getActionURL()- method.

another question is about pageflows. where i can find an example with a portlet managed by pageflow files. we have a solution with pageflows in a web- app, but none of our portlets works with pageflows.

regards...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975875#3975875

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975875