[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Depends on what service in order to have "ConnectionFactory"

landres do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 18:35:13 EDT 2006

I've written a service bean that I would like to have the JBoss microcontainer start for me.  It implements the necessary life cycle methods.  However, when the server starts the bean for me - the code attempts to create a JMS topic.  It looks up the "ConnectionFactory" jndi name - but that name is not yet set.  I receive an error.  This is the xml that I put into the jboss-service.xml file.  As you can see - I do wait for the naming service.  However, who sets up the connection factory name?  Who should the bean "depend" on?

Thanks for your help in advance.

	 jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
	jboss:service=Naming
	jboss.jca:service=ConnectionFactoryDeployer
	jboss.web:service=WebServer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975911#3975911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975911