[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:link... /> - how to generate links?

superfis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 04:43:25 EDT 2006

OK. I'll try to explain. The idea was to allow data binding for view parameter. It has beed implemented but there is a problem. Result of such a data binding has no effect on final URL generated by <s:link/> tag.

In the latest part of my previous post I ineffectually tried to ask you for such implementation which would give e.g.:

we have:
someObject.someProperty = "/site.xhtml"
  | <s:link view="#{someObject.someProperty}" .../>

and result in html:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975960#3975960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975960