[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam on Tomcat without ejb3

fguerzoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 08:45:39 EDT 2006

It works!

Now libraries are 7.5 MB instead of default 20 MB.
I wonder if it's possible to slim it down again to reach the size of 3-4 MB.
Is there a plan to supply a truly minimal set of libraries along with the standard distribution which already has jboss-all.jar, hibernate-all.jar and so on? I think it could be very useful in those cases where the application is distributed to clients.

Mi set of library is actualy composed by (in KB):

hibernate3.jar        2063
xercesImpl            1176
commons-collections-3.1.jar    547
myfaces-impl-1.1.3.jar            512
jboss-seam.jar                       438
jboss-common.jar       419
jboss-xml-binding.jar  389
hibernate-annotations.jar 331
cglib.jar    321
dom4j.jar  297
jsf-facelets.jar  285
myfaces-api-1.1.3.jar   247
jboss-microcontainer.jar  211
xml-apis.jar   190
commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar   185
concurrent.jar   167
commons-digester-1.6.jar   165
el-ri.jar    96
jboss-container.jar  59
jboss-seam-ui.jar   54
ejb3-persistence.jar    49
jboss-annotations-ejb3.jar  31
my-jms.jar    26
el-api.jar  24
jboss-dependency.jar   20
jboss-ejb3.jar    19
jstl.jar   17
jboss-seam-debug.jar  5
namespace.jar   3

where my-jms.jar contains temporarily all jms related classes (I still haven't found the official package...)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976008#3976008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976008