[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam security example failure.

sbryzak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 08:57:52 EDT 2006

I'm not sure what's causing the exception, but seam-security.xml is currently not being used so no need to include it for the time being.  That may change once page security is implemented, but for now the only configuration is in components.xml.

I'll be working on getting this stuff complete real soon now, so I'd recommend waiting a couple of weeks if possible until the security API is more final.  It should be a whole lot simpler to use and easier to configure once it's complete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976009#3976009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976009