[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - IIS configuration with JBOSS AS

p.r.rana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 09:55:17 EDT 2006

Hi ,

I am trying to configure IIS 6.0 , Windows 2003 and Jboss , i can access my application without any issue using application server port. But it fails while trying to access it through IIS. I have configured  IIS using isapi_redirect.dll,  and steps mentioned in below link
But any how it is still not working...

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jboss-user/2006-August/005705.html

My url is
http://localhost:8080/system/root.jsp

(System is context root for application )

after configuring it on IIS

Am i supposed to access it

http://localhost/system/root.jsp

How does IIS recognize  system , do we need to create a virtual directory for system ,

I have downloaded isapi_redirect.dll  , but above link mention  isapi_redirect2.dll , does it make any difference ?  I could also see different version of worker.properties or worker2.properites

Do we have a standard document which can provide steps...?

I would appreciate  any help on this.

Thanks in advance

 Rana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976023#3976023