[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Default portal layout change problem

wlchung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 10:07:14 EDT 2006

I try to change the layout of the default portal by updating the layout.id in the conf\default-object.xml file.  Somehow it never become effective.  In the admin Management Portlet, its value always 'generic'.

On the other hand, if I change the value in Management Portlet, the change take effect immediately.  Also it seems that the changes persist between after restart of the Jboss server.

So is this the feature?  Can I clear the effective of the Management Portlet.  If yes, where can I do it?

My Jboss version is 4.0.3.  JBP2.2.1-SP1.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976027#3976027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976027