[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - jboss portal 2.2.1 to 2.4 migration

shagy69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 14:30:38 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,
I used to have a portal application in portal 2.2.1 and I decide to migrate a few days ago. I read the documentation and change the xml descriptors like portlet-instances.xml, *-object.xml... my app was a portal with 4 pages, and now it seems to work quite well in the new 2.4 portal. The problem is that I have an applet which was displayed inside a portlet in the previous portal, and now I got a cannot render portlet saying that it is not founding the portlet instance. Portlet is loaded because the init() method got executed. In the jsp page where i put my applet I use to initialize the codebase param using "renderRequest.getAbsolutePath()" any idea of where the problem can be?
Thanks in advance, any help is very appreciated.
salva.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976130#3976130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976130