[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL - receive - invoke

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 16:53:41 EDT 2006

I think I'll rewrite it here:

  | <sequence name="START">
  | <receive operation="connectMe" partnerLink="atm" portType="atm:FrontEnd" variable="agilproReq"/>

I have implemented a connectMe operation in my agilpro_impl.java file (partner relation) and added the following code (for test purpose):
System.out.println("****    connectMe    ****");

So I see allways a log message in jBOSS console everytime an operation is performed.

If I start a receive operation like above - this code is not performed. The only way - I now found out - is the following:
sequence name="START">
  | <receive operation="connectMe" partnerLink="atm" portType="atm:FrontEnd" variable="agilproReq"/>
  | <invoke inputVariable="agilproReq" name="initialConnect" operation="connectMe" partnerLink="agilpro" portType="agi:AgilproIssuer"/>

Like above: If I first use a receive on the atm relation and
then an invoke on the partner relation - my code works.

The only thing now: will this cause problems later on?
Or would you say it is "good code"?

Greetings

Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976159#3976159