[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging server cannot connect to Remote Messagin

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 19:18:18 EDT 2006

tpaterson wrote : It looks like multiplexing would greatly simplify the network setup work we'd need to do to deploy this.

Yes, everybody (us at the top of the list) agrees with that. A major remoting overhaul has started, this will go hand in hand with adding failover to the 1.2 code.

I wouldn't expect the backport of any new features on the 1.0 branch, though.

Good news is that everything that you're getting in 1.0 was already migrated to 1.2 and  you'll get that, and then some, when 1.2 is out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976194#3976194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976194