[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBossMQ to JBoss Messaging Conversion

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 19:42:27 EDT 2006

pcarrollnf wrote : Would someone happen to have an example or point me to a FAQ that describes how one may go about converting from JBossMQ to JBoss Messaging? Thanks.

I was wondering when this kind of request would eventually show up ....
It's an extremely good question, which deserves thorough handling.

I will start writing a detailed guide ASAP, this is the stub: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMessagingJBossMQMigrationGuide

If you happen to have a successful experience and you feel inclined to share, there is where you should do it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976198#3976198

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976198