[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to reference a POJO EJB3 objects in scheduler-service.xm

eisgotoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 23:13:28 EDT 2006

Hello,

I  migrated a working EJB2 application to EJB3(POJO /JBOSS-4.0.4GA) based one. While everything worked OK thanks to JBOSS's good documentations, I am facing to just an issue.

I tried to refer to an EJB3(POJO) stateless session bean by JNDI name inside a dependency description (as here below) in scheduler-service.xml without success, although it was working by similor way in case of EJB2/JBOSS-3.2.5.

jboss.j2ee:jndiName=someModule/SomePojoStatelessSessionBean/local,service=EJB3

I would be happy if anyone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Hideo GOTO

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976208#3976208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976208