[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How Can I get Seesion bean using embedded ejb

sirajulmuneer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 01:01:15 EDT 2006

Hi all,

  I am trying to lookup my seesion bean using context.lookup
Code is like this
EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.boot(null);
Context ctx=getInitalContext()
ctx.lookup("ConsumerProfileSession")

 static InitialContext getInitialContext() throws Exception
	   {
	      Hashtable props = getInitialContextProperties();
	      return new InitialContext(props);
	   }
	  private static Hashtable getInitialContextProperties()
	   {
	      Hashtable props = new Hashtable();
	      props.put("java.naming.factory.initial", "org.jnp.interfaces.LocalOnlyContextFactory");
	      props.put("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs", "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
	      return props;
	   }

Error is cant bind

Is it need any more additional information to be add about Session bean in xml files?

Please help me
Thanks
Muneer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976215#3976215