[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Shared JAR files ?

balamg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 01:26:09 EDT 2006

Currently, I am making sure that each EAR file has its own class loader using
<jboss-app>
<loader-repository>seam.jboss.org:loader=myear</loader-repository>
</jboss-app>
I have 15 odd EAR files, all using the same jars. My aim is to reduce the overall memory footprint of jboss. any other options that anyone else knows of ? Also I have observed PermGen exceptions upon constant redeployments of the EARs. I am using JBoss 4.0.4, ejb3-rc8

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976220#3976220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976220