[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - error when redeploying seam application

ms57 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 02:56:56 EDT 2006

hello every one
i am developping an application that simply connects to MYSQL  and register
user profiles in a table.i use 'jboss-4.0.4.GA' app server and seam framework
with JSF components. when my .ear file doesent exist in 'deploy' subdirectory
in jboss root folder ican deploy my app successfuly.but when i change some
configuration files and try to redeply, the follwing error is reportedto me:

You are trying to use a connection factory that has been shut down: ManagedConnectionFactory is null.; - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: You are trying to use a connection factory that has been shut down: ManagedConnectionFactory is null.)

here is my *-ds.xml file setting:

	<local-tx-datasource>
		<jndi-name>bookingDatasource</jndi-name>

		<connection-url>
			jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/booking?autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=UTF8
		</connection-url>

		<driver-class>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
		<user-name>root</user-name>
		myroot

	</local-tx-datasource>

so what happend fo my connection to database?
& what should i do to get successed?

thanks for any feedback.
mahdi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976231#3976231