[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Regarding process variables

jagadeeshrao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 02:57:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am facing problem while coping process variables into database.
I am not able to store values into database. is there any code sample for this proble?

I am using following code to store process variable into database.

TaskInstance.setVariable(variableName,value);
TaskInstance.setVariable(variableName,value);
TaskInstance.setVariable(variableName,value);
JbpmContext.save(processinstance);

my processdefinition code is

            <variable name="Variablename" access="read,write,required" mapped-name="Variablename"   />
            <variable name="Variablename" access="read,write,required" mapped-name="Variablename"   />
            <variable name="Variablename" access="read,write,required" mapped-name="Variablename"   />

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Jaga

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976232#3976232