[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Transient variables disappear when signal into end-state

aleekl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 06:53:01 EDT 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : Why? this is why

Just realised actually it was a bug in the test code that did not set the variable to turn on the test mode :) Once that was done, the transient variable was set in the action, and was subsequently asserted correctly in the test code. The fact that it's "transient" is not the issue here since I'm checking the variable values BEFORE persistence takes place.

Thanks for the insightful reply anyway. Do appreciate you taking the time to check out the synonym definition of the word "transient". I'm sure all of us are much enlightened as a result.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976271#3976271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976271