[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with ResourceBundle using Seam

lara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 08:20:58 EDT 2006

I have a method inside a java class which looks as follows:

	protected static String readProperty(String propertyName, String bundleName) {
  	String value = ResourceBundle.getBundle(bundleName).getString(propertyName);
		if (value == null) {
			throw new MissingResourceException("Property not found", bundleName,
                        propertyName);
		}
		return value;
	}

I am getting an exception:

Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name af_delegate, locale en_US

where af_delegate is the bundleName

Where should the af_delagte.properties file be located and how can I point to it?

The hierarchy of my project in Eclipse looks as follows (I'm using Seam):
ProjectName/af/core/src => java class including the method
ProjectName/resources/af/af_delagate.properties

Please help!
Regards,
Lara

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976295#3976295