[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Issues with JBoss Application Server

jpemmasani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 13:00:20 EDT 2006

Thank you for all your help.

Yes it was log4j which wasnt' printing the messages.
I would like to know where do I have to copy the manually war file to deploy. Is it to  jboss/server/default/deploy or jboss/server/all/deploy.  Becuase i am using oracle data source to connect to the database and i have copied the oracle-ds.xml file to $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy directory. Now the error i am getting is 'testDateSource' not found. do i have to specify anywhere this jndi other than oracle-ds.xml file .

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976351#3976351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976351