[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Understanding... Bijection

johnurban do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 16:12:42 EDT 2006

I have read the seam_reference.pdf (pg 51-52) regarding Bijection.

Just wanted to run a concept by and see if I am implementing the Seam framework correctly.

- user logs in and gets authenticated via the login stateful session bean
- I have a user object that is an attribute of the login stateful session bean
- I will @Out that user object to the context by simply using the @Out
- now, because the user has access, I will redirect output to a new screen that needs some attributes from the user object (ie.. companyID) to lookup some company info
- I can now @In a varible called user in my welcome stateless session bean and I now automatically have the user object that I just stored in the login stateful session bean.

Is my understand correct?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976407#3976407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976407