[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Extending page context to the next page, and so on.

cja987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 20:00:05 EDT 2006

This sounds to me a lot like the "Flash" scope of RoR and family.  Though conversations don't look very heavyweight to me, a flash scope could be nice in order to remove any need to use that "conversationId" (or cid as it is in cvs) parameter.

That segues to a minor gripe of mine, namely the conversationId parameter in the URL: would it be feasable to put the conversationId in a hidden formfield and/or the viewstate instead of the URL?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976452#3976452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976452