[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: IllegalArgumentException

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 22:04:47 EDT 2006

If I manually delete the EJB JAR from the deploy directory, something weird happens. The TravelAgentBean/remote goes away when I refresh the list() operation of service=JNDIView, but TravelAgentBean itself does not!

That seems like it might be causing the error above, which seems to want the new version of the TravelAgentBean but is somehow getting caught up with the old version that isn't being "released".

Is there any way to force some kind of flush or refresh of JNDI to test if this is the case?

What might be causing TravelAgentBean to remain when I delete the EJB JAR containing it? (Though TravelAgentBean/remote does go away.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976469#3976469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976469