[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - I want to override JNDI name

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 23:08:41 EDT 2006

I have a stateless remote session bean with a @RemoteBinding(jndiBinding="jndiToBeOverridden") annotation.

In its ejb-jar.xml I have the following:

<ejb-jar>
   <enterprise-beans>

         <ejb-name>AnyRandomName</ejb-name>
         my.Remote
         <ejb-class>my.Bean</ejb-class>

   </enterprise-beans>
</ejb-jar>

In its jboss.xml I have the following:

   <enterprise-beans>

         <ejb-name>AnyRandomName</ejb-name>
         <jndi-name>overridingJNDIName</jndi-name>

   </enterprise-beans>

When viewing the JNDI tree for my deployment, I see TWO jndi names when I would expect to see one:

overridingJNDIName and jndiToBeOverridden, when I expect to see only the former

Why is this happening this way? What am I doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976477#3976477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976477