[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Using my own identity database

lfelser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 00:08:21 EDT 2006

I have a similar question to this one.

The starters documentation (which is great, by the way) says "JBoss jBPM has an identity module that has the concepts of users, groups, and memberships.  This information is stored in the database that JBoss jBPM uses by default, but you can change it to use LDAP or a 3rd party identity solution."

I want to get user info from a module that talks to our Active Directory, but I'm unclear on how to do this, where to hook it in, etc.

Thanks for any help.

Larry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976481#3976481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976481