[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Access SFSB from another SFSB using Injection...

johnurban do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 03:21:14 EDT 2006

Another Design Question...

- SFSB_1 is instaciated and tied to a JSF.
- When a particular event occurs inside SFSB_1, I want to call a create() method in SFSB_2.
- SFSB_2 has not be instianciated. In fact the event that fired inside SFSB_1 has all of the data needed to create a POJO Entity Bean that is tied to SFSB_2.

What I am trying to do:

I am attempting to record attendance(attendance record/pojo/SFSB_2) on a student record/pojo/SFSB_1. When I click on a "checkin" button, I want to scrape some data from the student object and create/add/insert a new attendance record.

Question:

I am going about this correctly? If not, what is the best way to add a record to a table/pojo/SFSB_2 from inside this SFSB_1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976501#3976501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976501