[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Newbie Need Help :)

scout1lacno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 03:24:39 EDT 2006

Hi thank for the reply :)

I've downloaded the TcpView already. I've run it but I cant seem to find the 8083 and 1098.. Maybe the port is inside the firewall?

Follow up question. I understand that to change the 8083 and 1098 port you need to go to the HOME:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\default\conf\jboss-service.xml(code below) but on my xml file here I cant see them..

Should I again manualy code the port here?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976503#3976503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976503