[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:decorate/>

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 06:11:19 EDT 2006

Hello,
 i like to test <s:decorate/>
But i have some problems with building and using the latest seam jars.
When i execute the build and testcore targets this error occur in the tests
anonymous wrote :    [testng] FAILED: org.jboss.seam.test.ContextTest.testContexts()
  |    [testng] java.lang.IllegalStateException: No active application context

When i want to use the generated jars, i get a 'class not found' exception.
So i had to copy the newest thirdparty-all.jar into my app.
After deploying this new app is in the correct place.
But the CNF for net.sf.proxy.Factory does not vanish.
My questions:
What is the correct nightly build for testing s:decorate?
Can i use the cvs-version?
Is there something i apparently missed?

The building and using of seam in the past was no problem to me. I just does what it should.
Ciao,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976531#3976531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976531