[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Cannot see Management and CMS portlet

gumreal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 07:34:16 EDT 2006

I am using JBoss AS 4.0.4 GA + JBossPortal 2.4 GA.
Maybe there are some differences between JBossPortal2.2 and JBossPortal2.4.
When I used JBossAS4.0.4+JBossPortal2.4 bundle, and use the default HSQL as DBMS, there was no problem.
When I changed the DBMS to MySQL, many exceptions occered.
First, I changed 4 fields as you have seen, then, I insert some data(user/role) in db, finally, no exceptions occered.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976543#3976543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976543