[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - servlet:// InvokerLocator with @RemoteBinding(jndiBinding="x

andyredhead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 09:01:16 EDT 2006

I've been having a play with changing the transport layer used by remote clients to access an EJB3 session bean (using the versions supplied with JBoss 4.0.4.GA).

I deployed servlet-invoker.war, modified the Connector mbean inside the ejb3.deployer to use a servlet://... Invoker locator and everything worked fine (I enabled an access log valve in tomcat just to convince myself that the requests were being handled over http).

However, if I apply an @RemoteBinding(jndi="...")  to the bean implementation then the remote connectivity fails with:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

I'm suprised that changing the naming lookup breaks the invocation transport - is this the intended behaviour or some kind of bug?

Cheers,

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976576#3976576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976576